Thursday, February 19, 2015

Fiction story response


     I like that the class has transitioned to fiction. I have always enjoy reading fictional novels. I like mystery fiction. Mystery fiction is one of my favorites to read because when reading your mind is actually challenged. I always try and put pieces together when I'm reading to try to get an clue of  what has happened. Sometimes when you read fiction stories you may be lead in different directions trying to figure out what mystery the author has created, basically trying to solve it as if you are one of the characters in the story. Fictional novels are a good read for me, fiction novels are very creative.
     
        One author that was interesting to me was in the fictional packet was Sharon Krinsky. Sharon Krinsky gave cats human characteristics, as well has a coat. I found that Her writing  is very creative and  humorous. I find it very fascinating that she can make up a short story about objects or animals. She used a lot of different  details that made her story come together.  I noticed that she uses a lot different metaphors when she writes. I think metaphors she uses created humor and brings her writing style to life.  I think that all fictional authors have different styles when writing, you can understand Her way of writing, just by reading a few sentences you can easily understand Her metaphors as well.
       
      Sharon Krinsky was one of the writers I liked reading about in the poetry packet. Some of the stories very short in the packet so I didn't really get some of them. Some of the short stories were hsrd to follow. I couldn't figure out the writing style as easily as I could with reading Sharon Krinsky story. I think I just have to further my reading so that I could get a better understanding in some of the stories. I think that fiction writing is meant to be mysterious and sometimes the stories arehsrf to follow. The creativy within each fictional story should have readers drawn in or either feeling a certain way about a particular story. I hope to create a good fictional story after bring introduced to a lot different writing styles in the fiction story packet .

1 comment: